Are dogs allowed?
Is smoking allowed?
What is available at the Market?
- Shop an eclectic mix of one-of-a-kind shops and boutiques.
- Taste flavors from around the world at a wide variety of restaurants and cafes.
- Gather fresh and imported ingredients, bulk spices and more from specialty grocers and produce stands.
- Visit the region’s largest Farmers Market for locally grown produce, prepared foods, baked goods, handcrafted & vintage items.
- Explore our historic past in the 5th Street Lobby Exhibit and at the Arabia Steamboat Museum.
- Host a private event or fundraiser in KC’s most unique setting.
- Discover a world of sights, sounds, and attractions for the whole family.
In compliance with City ordinance and to maintain the health and safety of patrons, smoking is not permitted inside City Market buildings, shops, restaurants, walkways or common areas including the Farmers Market sheds.
What produce is available?
Where can I park?
Where can I use my SNAP/EBT benefits?
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits are accepted by many Farmers Market vendors. Find out more here. City Market specialty grocers including Cristina’s Produce, Global Produce, Carollo’s Grocery, Alhabashi Mart and Crossland Market accept EBT transactions but cannot accept SNAP or Double Up Bucks tokens.
Do I need cash?
How can I find a City Market Brick?
Is there free Wi-Fi access?
Is there wheelchair/stroller access?
Did you lose or find something?
Where can I stay near the City Market?
Can I hold an event at City Market?
Is there a place to store my luggage?
Can I be a seller at the market?
Can I perform for tips at the market?
Can my student/community group perform at the market?
Can I petition, preach, demonstrate or hand out pamphlets at the market?
Can I film or photograph?
City Market is a scenic place to stage a production. For our commercial film and photography guidelines, check out our news and media section.